Have you ever imagined that the concept of Co-working space would go booming?
Co-working spaces are the shared space shared by self-employed workers and independent professionals. This space was organized for people who wish to work in a collaborative and communal setting instead of working in a traditional set –up isolated in separate cubicles. Imagine a colorful workplace draped in croton plants, a diverse network of professionals plunging in one place, hard at work in lounges with hot desks and kitchen benches. Doesn’t that sound cool? Especially the Gen-Z populations who love to work in a flexible environment find Co-working space as a boon of their age.
Co-working spaces went booming during post-covid times. As companies announced the work from home concept, working people were deserted in their homes. In the beginning, people found work from home as a comfortable and safe option. Later, people felt isolated and found their routine monotonous. As a lifesaver, co-working spaces came to the rescue.
And apart from the regular office-going community, the other people who benefited from coworking space in Mumbai are the freelancing community. Freelancers are the unicorns in the business industry and can pull off any business from home. They work as a team or as an individual, they find co-working space as a go-to option to host their client meetings, the team get together and an individual space.
One of the major advantages of plug-and-play office spaces is by avoiding private office setting space that includes furniture, basic utilities, lease service charge, and electronic appliances (that include air-conditioner, coffee machine fridge, and microwave). It is time-consuming to find an office space and to set it up.
A co-working space typically includes,
– Furnished office space with a desk and a chair.
– High-speed internet
– Books and Files keeping space
– Access to appliances such as shared scanner, printer, and copier
– Kitchen desk
-Shared conference room
Another benefit of a shared workspace for millennial entrepreneurs is fewer responsibilities. For organizing a private workspace cleaning and maintenance is another major responsibility.
Ideal for Low-cost startups
To install a private workspace, an organization has to take an office for rent. Instead, in a co-working space, the members of the organization can take a membership. It’s moreover treated as a club membership. The co-working space is rented for a month or some providers charge on a weekly or hourly basis. The co-working space is ideal for start-up businesses without high upfront costs and long-time commitment.
A co-working space is found appropriate by matching the following criteria.
– Basic amenities: The shared workspace should provide basic amenities like access to electronic appliances such as a scanner, copier, printer, fridge, microwave, and coffee machine. This ideally decreases the expenditure when compared to the private office space.
– Furnished office space: A well-shared workspace provides a desk, chair, bookshelf, file keeping facility, and a lounge area. The more furnished it is, the more it attracts professionals towards it.
– Membership benefits: Few co-working space providers offer a membership that includes 24-hour access to conference rooms, secure bike lock-ups, and conducting workshops and educational events. They also offer on-site receptionist, mail-delivery, discounts for corporate partners that includes coffee and snacks, and much more access to basic amenities.
Collaboration and synergy in Workplace
One downside for individual work professionals is that they have to work in isolation in their home environment. There are chances for distraction with the things happening around. And by comparing with a group of like-minded people working in an organization, an individual working professional has to work in isolation.
Co-working space has come to rescue which acts as a business center for the self-employed and individual working professionals as it offers;
– Human touch and positive interaction.
– A flexible and convenient workplace that helps in boosting productivity.
– A needed drift and balance between work and life.
– An ideal environment to build valuable contacts with other entrepreneurs.
Co-working space the future
Co-working space is the future of the business world. Research study says that there will be more than 50% rise in shared office space, as more freelancers and business people are coming up. And the current generation prefers a more flexible and commutable environment that costs less and comforts more.
iKeva to the rescue:
Co-working office space for working professionals at workspaces in metros. The co-working support staff of iKeva is just a call away. You can enquire details about space to conduct your work and business at ease in a cost-effective way.
When it’s iKeva, never have a second chance to think. Call and book your service. Your need is just a call away.