Previously, lavender was just grandma’s secret powder room freshener, but it’s now widely used in the cosmetics industry – from milk tea to marshmallows to cleansers to masks. In addition to its use in skin care, lavender essential oil has been hailed as a hero. We will tell you about lavender essential oil so you make an informed decision.
Lavender oil is a multipurpose oil that has anti-inflammatory properties, antifungal properties, antidepressant properties, antiseptic properties, antibacterial properties, hypotensive properties, and sedative properties.
Benefits of lavender essential oil
There are a variety of ways lavender oil can benefit the skin, including lessening acne, improving skin tone, and reducing wrinkles, as well as improving digestion and hair health.
Helps to prevent acne
As dry skin can overproduce sebum (your skin’s natural oil) to compensate for the lack of oil, acne can flare up. It moisturizes skin gently and is non comedogenic.
Helps to detoxify the skin
The incredible aromatherapeutic properties of lavender led us to include it in the bathtub as well. The bath salts are infused with crystallized kelp to create an at-home spa experience. They deeply detoxify and eliminate harmful toxins from the skin, while relaxing sore muscles and tired minds at the same time.
Helps to promote hair growth
Researchers have studied the effect of lavender essential oil on hair growth recently. However, this benefit is much more effective when the oil penetrates the skin. There is some evidence that lavender oil may help with hair loss and alopecia. Although more research is needed to prove this, people can use it in their hair safely.
Helps to prevent hair loss
The number, depth, and thickness of hair of mice increased after applying lavender oil to their backs once a day for four weeks, according to an animal study. Although it is not known whether this works in humans, perhaps it inspires you to create a DIY lavender hair mask.
Helps to give a natural glow
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of lavender oil can be included in your clean skincare routine. When free radicals attack, they can cause your skin to get into a tizzy by impairing mitochondrial function and speeding up the aging process. Antioxidants fight free radicals.
How to get 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil?
Contains no added chemicals, colors, or preservatives, the Indus Valley 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil is the purest and most natural essential oil available. It has been hailed as the most organically natural product available by users.
Why Indus Valley 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil?
- Undiluted, organic, and completely pure essential oil
- There are no additional chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavours or colours.
- Suitable for any skin types
- FDA-approved GMP and ISO-compliant facility
How to use pure lavender essential oil
You can use lavender essential oil for skin and hair in many different ways, make homemade remedies including skin face packs, hair masks and use this oil as a night moisturiser.
Make a DIY mask for the face
- Use a mild cleanser to clean your face
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour with a carrier oil and 1-2 drops of pure lavender essential oil ( jojoba or coconut)
- Put this DIY face mask on.
- For two to three minutes, softly rub circles over your face.
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off.
Make a DIY hair mask-
- Use a gentle shampoo on your hair as a pre-wash.
- Put some aloe vera gel and two tablespoons of yogurt in a bowl.
- Make a paste and incorporate a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Use this homemade hair mask for 20 minutes.
- Use cool water to rinse your hair.