It is very important to keep your refrigerator running to protect frozen foods until you are ready to use them. Proper care and maintenance of your freezer is not only important, but it can save you from expensive damage.
Commercial freezers are essential in many catering kitchens. They can store food at temperatures between 10 and 0 degrees. These appliances keep food cold, fresh and safe to eat. You can also look for commercial sandwich and pizza fridge for keeping your salads and sandwich fresh. It makes your problem easy to serve fresh salads and other dishes as well. A problem with freezer can cause the internal temperature to rise and cause food spoilage or germ.
It is very important to solve these problems. Commercial freezer service can solve these problems easily. They can diagnose and correct problems.
What Commercial Refrigerator Specialists Do?
The aim of specialist is to design and install the system properly and to maintain the system. It translates into better longevity and reduced energy costs.
1. Design and installation – Specialist have proper knowledge of design and installation.
2. Breakdown services – Specialist can provide fast and comfortable repair service on all types of commercial and industrial refrigerator.
3. Programmed maintenance – It is essential for critical product. They can easily handle critical product.
4. Spare parts – Specialists have knowledge of spare parts of freezer.
5. Refrigerator temperature monitoring – Specialist have the experience of monitoring solutions that allow us to maintain our equipments and temperature.
6. Refrigerated Glass display Doors – Specialist have the knowledge in choosing and installing high quality glass doors in cold room and freezer room.
During The Maintenance Service, Specialist Will Be
- Chemically clean
- Clear condensate drainage
- Monitor defrost performance
- Monitor temperature and cycling
- Check compressor performance and control wiring
- refrigerating level and temperature
- Check door seals and door switches
- Check and adjust defrost timers
By commercial Freezer service, you can avoid debt problems and poor food.
Commercial Refrigerator Equipment Service
Commercial Reach –in Freezers – They are familiar with Dutch style freezers repairs.
walk – in Freezers – Walk in freezers are ideal for restaurants that require a large amount of cold storage space inside a out.
Freezer prep tables –They are kept in commercial kitchen.
Under counter Freezer – Look and work as access to refrigerator models. These are shorter, so they can fit in very small areas.
Reach In Freezer Planned Maintenance Benefits
- Reduce airborne bacteria and fungi
- Reduce downtime
- Helps keep coils and compressor in working condition
- Reduce the chance of costly repairs and part replacement
- Helps to maintain a safe time for stored food items
- It helps to ensure better health screening rates
- Helps protect the evaporator fan from freezing
- Provide an effective maintenance plan to keep your business running smoothly
Check For Planned Maintenance Examples
Power check –To address broken cards, loose wires, and amp measurement
Electric check –To deal with loose or broken wires, power rating and amp draw calibration
Compressor checks –Compressor should be cleaned every 90 days, as the cooling component and compressor are the main access point in the refrigerator.
Condenser checks –To address strong connectivity, motor –down time
Evaporator checks-For proper fan movement, no debris.
Evaporator fan testing –Cleaning and maintenance can help keep your food fresh and reduce energy costs.
Door hinge and gasket checks –Proper marking, lubrication
Conclusion – If you are looking for commercial Freezer service but you do not know about commercial freezer service then go through this article. It has the complete information. It could be beneficial for you.